Monday 22 August 2011

Sunday Afternoons


Jorjie joined my sister and I out the front of our house yesterday.  She's not the best dog to take for a walk, she's lazy and prefers to be carried on her walks.  She does enjoy getting out on her harness but she gets a little too excited and bolts up the driveway.  My sister thought it was amusing that such a little dog managed to drag me up the driveway.   I realised that I haven't taken many photographs of Jorjie recently, I used to take her photo at least every second day.  I like this photo. 

The weather was nice yesterday, it was warm and pleasant. Spring is really pushing Winter away. The cold nights are very rare now, the cold days are becoming warm days and it's not as overcast or wet.  Yesterday I was out delivering the free newspaper, I finished and was waiting near the beach to be picked up.  I noticed a lot of people have returned to the beach, there were runners, joggers and power walkers, there were couples taking walks together and there were families enjoying the day together.  I've pretty much had that area to myself since winter began, I miss how deserted it was but it's nice to see people returning.  It's a nice beach.


No comments:

Post a Comment